Goa River Cruises
If you are one of those who are looking for a peaceful time away from all the maddening crowd, the Goa river cruises are the best option for you. These river cruises are a great way to roam around Goa and to explore its true beauty and that too away from all crowd.
Goa River Cruise - A Romantic Getaway
The cool wind, the clear water of the Arabian sea, a picture perfect sunset, nothing can be so romantic then this. Along with its golden sandy beaches, palm grooves and the picturesque location all in together make these river cruises a prefect way to spend some leisure time with your partner. Select from a variety of options available such as daytime, sunset or moonlight river cruises according to your convenience and venture into a different world.
Mandovi River Cruise
A river cruise on the Mandovi river is an exhilarating experience, which you should not forget to include in your Goa cruise tour. Goa Tourism Development Corporation (GTDC) offers the fantastic river cruises across the Mandovi river. GTDC has introduced a variety of cruises namely - Pearl of the Orient, Dolphin Fantasy and Backwater Thrills to Savoi Verem on board Poseidon.
Santa Monica Cruise
With the growing number of people opting for river cruises, GTDC launched a luxury cruise liner named Santa Monica. Taking you on an exciting river cruise every evening across the Mandovi river, Santa Monica can accommodate around 200 people in a trip together. Depending on your mood every evening cultural programmes are also organized on the boat.
River Cruise Options
Sunset Cruise - Takes You To Another World
1. Sunset Cruise is a one hour trip, between 6.00 pm to 7.00 pm.
2. On board you can enjoy cultural programmes including the various types of dances such as the Fugdi Dance, the Dekni Temple Dance.
3. Enjoy Goa sightseeing to the ancient and historical places of the state.
Sundown Cruise -
This one hour trip starting off at 7.15 pm and ends by 8.15 pm is a great way to enjoy serenity of Goa. Like the sunset cruise, in the sundown cruise also cultural entertainment programmes are organized.
Full Moon Cruise - Romancing The Stars
1. Full Moon Cruise is a great way to enjoy the nights in Goa but away from all that party noise.
2. Take your partner for this cruise and let the magic of moon elope both of you.
3. This cruise let you enjoy the excitement of river cruise trip for a bit longer time.
4. Full moon cruise begins every evening by 8.30 pm and continues up to 10.30 pm in the night.
5. In this trip you have a charge of Rs. 150. Dinner is also available on board at extra cost.
Pleasure Cruise - Enjoy The Pleasure of Being In Goa
1. Pleasure Cruise is a long trip which starts off by 10.00 am and ends at 3.00 pm.
2. The cruise includes visits to St. Thomas Church of Aldona and Old Fort of Khorjuvem.
3. On the way you can enjoy the music along with sun bathing.
4. The cruise charges include welcome soft drink and lunch at famous Goan House.
Dolphin Fantasy Cruise - Ideal For Fish Lovers
1. Dolphin Fantasy Cruise, takes you on a exciting trip to see the under water world of Goa.
2. Apart from seeing Dolphins playing in the sea, you can also see the Raj Bhawan, Aguada Fort and Reis Magos.
3. Dolphin Fantasy Cruise operates once in a week only on Mondays between 9.30 am to 11.00 am.
Pearl of the Orient :
A beautiful blend of natural and cultural heritage of Goa, Pearl of the Orient will take you on a memorable trip.
Pearl of the Orient operates weekly on every Saturday between 9.30 am to 1.00 pm.
River Cruises Tour Packages
Features : On day four of Goa
Tour in India you can enjoy a variety of river cruises. In Goa, river
cruises are available in various options such as Sunset Cruise, Sundown
Cruise, Full Moon Cruise, Pleasure Cruise, Dolphin Fantasy Cruise, Pearl
of the Orient and Backwaters Thrills. A river cruises across the Zuari
and Mandovi river is a thrilling experience and it will take you to the
unexplored regions of Goa.
Features : Explore the
unexplored regions of Goa by taking up river cruises on day 20 of India
by Day and Night Tour. You can enjoy a variety of cruises like Full Moon
Cruise, Sundown Cruise, Sunset Cruise, Pearl of the Orient and
Backwaters Thrills etc. Choose any of the river cruise option and spend
some of the most beautiful moments of your trip down the rivers.
Features : River cruises are
one of the major attractions of Goa, that you can undertake on Rajasthan
Heritage and Goa tour. Enjoy the exciting river cruises on this tour
which are available in various options like Full Moon Cruise, Sundown
Cruise, Sunset Cruise, Pearl of the Orient and Backwaters Thrills. Take
any cruise across the backwaters of Zuari river or other rivers of Goa
and also get a chance to explore the far-flung areas of the state on
Features : Cruising along the
rivers, lakes and backwaters of Goa is an unforgettable holiday
experience. Best of South India provides you an excellent opportunity to
enjoy a variety of river cruises in Goa. On this tour, you can take a
slower cruise on the famous Santa Monica luxury yacht. In addition, also
take an excursion to a fishing village or an unexplored region to make
your vacation cruise more worthwhile.