Palace On Wheels Rajasthan
Experience Luxury At Palace on Wheels
Ever wondered of spending your vacations just like royal person full of luxury and comfort? If not and confused how, then Palace on Wheels Rajasthan is the perfect answer for all your questions. Covering all the popular destinations of the state, this train journey is one experience that every one should try once.
Feel The Royalty At Its Best
Counted among one of the best luxury train travel in the world, the Palace on Wheels is world-over known for its luxurious settings and services. Covering the 3 most famous tourist destinations of India - Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan, this train journey transfer you to another world of luxury and comfort living. A greater part of the journey is spent exploring the royal land of India, Rajasthan covering cities like
Begin Palace on Wheels Train Journey
The booking reservation for Palace on Wheels is done in advance so all you have to do is book and just sit back and enjoy. Lets have a look how the journey begins.
1. The journey starts from the Delhi. At around 10.30 P.M. the train departs from Delhi Cantonment and the journey sets on its course. Throughout the journey the train travels at night, giving ample day time to explore the destinations. The first halting stop is Jaipur.
2. The train reaches the capital city of Rajasthan in the morning and makes the day available for visiting the popular attractions. The train usually departs from Jaipur at 5.30 P.M.
3. The next stop is at Chittaurgarh. There is not much time to be spend at this city as the train moves in the afternoon towards Jaisalmer.
4. From Jaisalmer the train heads for Jodhpur. The travel leads through the rich forests of Ranthambhore.
5. There is a brief sojourn, one day, at the Jodhpur and the train moves on.
6. For the next two days the travel takes to the regions of Jodhpur and Bharatpur.
7. The last end of the journey is the famous city Agra. From there on the palace on wheels heads to its base station - Delhi.
Amenities You Get On Board
Once you are inside, it is hard to be not blowed off by its magic. The train cabins are no different from the royal suites; decorated and adorned to their full with the traditional Rajasthani art and architecture. The interiors of the cabins are laid down with exquisite furniture, you will find motifs, chandeliers, carpets, bedrooms with bathrooms attached for the rooms, pantry, restaurants, bars and more.
Palace On Wheels Tours
Highlights : Exotic camel safaris,
Rajasthani music and dance, Keoladeo Ghana National Park.